Monday, March 21, 2011

Red Letter Day

So, I'm drinking my coffee and casually flipping through my email, and what do you know, there is a nice note from author Ellen Maze (http://www.ellencmaze.com). I heard Ellen's interview on an Internet radio program (I think it was on a site called Promotion a La Carte) ... anyway, she was talking about her successful marketing campaign, and she sounded so knowledgeable and upbeat, I sent her note asking for advice, and she responded (as I said earlier, I think authors are, by and large, naturally friendly). Well, this latest note was very encouraging ... Ellen had taken the time to look at my website and blog and gave me some wonderful, positive feedback ... brightened up what might have otherwise been an extremely dull and listless Monday morning.

On top of all that, Ellen sent a couple of her author friends to my blog ... Caprice Hokstad and Linda, both of whom took the time to respond to one of my posts.  Gee, I'm starting to feel like Sally Fields at the Oscars, "... you like me ... you really like me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment