Thursday, May 26, 2011

Diary of Narcissistic Bloodsucker

No, that's not the title of this post ... it's the title of a book by Lynda Hilburn ... but it got your attention, didn't it? I was rooting around the 'Net, as I often do, and stumbled onto Ms. Hilburn's website (http://www.lyndahilburn.com/author.htm) and saw this title and thought, wow, this is big league imagination ... my title's are single 'A'  bush leaguers by comparison. Now, I'm not necessarily a fan of vampire erotica, but I might have to check this out. Book titles are paramount for getting attention and lackluster titles may be one reason why I have to blow the dust balls off my book shelves. I wonder if BLOOD, SEX, and ROCK'N'ROLL would have worked better than HEADWIND?

2 comments:

  1. Christopher, you are so funny.

    I always thought head wind was that breeze going in one ear and out the other. At least that's what my mother told me.

    ReplyDelete