Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Neanderthal

I've been surfing the 'Net ... looking for relevant blogs, book marketing ideas, etc. ... and stumbled onto a site called Copyblogger  and an article titled Two Tribes (http://www.copyblogger.com/two-tribes/) ... I'm still not sure if this is something relevant to me or not, but I figure I have to keep schooling myself about the Internet, so I read it ... it's about a great divide in the online marketing world ... on one side is the "Tribe of Cool Kids and the other the Internet Marketing Tribe ... then there was something about a third tribe ... I'm still not sure what the heck the point of this was, but there dozens of responses telling the author how "on the mark" it was. I guess there must a forth tribe, one for us Neanderthals.

No comments:

Post a Comment